We are looking for dynamic people to join the passionate team at our Wimbledon Headquarters across various departments.
Whether your skills are in admin, sales, marketing, production or design… we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV & a short Cover Letter telling us why you’d be a perfect addition to our team to: email@example.com
PA / Assistant to CEO / Executive Assistant – Design house
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO at the forefront of the company as it embarks on exciting new enterprises. With Santoro’s fashion and lifestyle products now selling in over 90 countries worldwide, the company has ambitious growth plans going forward, providing incredible scope for the right candidate to progress as the company expands and diversifies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Organise business appointments, travel arrangements and events
- Communicate on the CEO’s behalf with external suppliers and clients
- Expense management & raising of purchase orders
- Company event planning, coordination and execution
- Administration tasks including the procurement of office/IT equipment, stationery
- Negotiating with and the project management of prospective and current suppliers related to business operations
- Assisting with the management of the CEO’s portfolio of properties, covering all aspects from insurance to maintenance
- The role may require International travel, including visiting tradeshows and subsidiaries
The right candidate will have:
- Achieved top grades at GCSE/A-Level/University
- A minimum of 5 years administrative experience in a similar role or admin role
- Ability and confidence to work closely with the founders of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organised and proactive agenda – the ability to keep on top of the workload and manage the constantly varying demands of the role
- A methodical and detail oriented approach to projects
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Outlook
- A self-motivated and positive attitude
- A high level of independence and tenacity to work within a demanding environment and dynamic team
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a Covering Letter including salary expectations and availability.