- ‘The Tiny Mice Of Mousehole’ Sunny cornish village folk.
- Gorgeous tiny hand felted mice, crafted with the most amazing attention to detail.
- Joyful little kenza mouse is holding a red heart shaped balloon, high up for all to see! Go on – have a nibble.
- Each Sew Heart Felt mouse is skilfully crafted by needle felting teeny layers of loose wool fibres, creating a sculptured and realistic little animal. Every little village mouse has a character of it’s own and is a truly artisan piece.
- Show someone you care with a little Happy of Heart Balloon Mouse
- P.S Kenza is an old Cornish name meaning love! Would you like the Cupid Heart mouse to take your love to someone special?
Care Instructions: Dampen a soft, clean cloth with cool water and spot clean.
- Hand felted
- Eco-friendly, fairly traded, hand-made, natural fibres
£2.50 standard UK delivery. We aim to deliver within 3-5 working days.
FREE delivery on orders over £40
USA Mainland Orders:
$8.95 standard USA delivery. We aim to deliver within 5-7 working days.
FREE delivery on orders over $80
For standard international orders, the cost of postage and packaging will be calculated automatically and shown at checkout before order confirmation. Please note that all duty and local taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
For full details please visit our Delivery & Returns page.