- One of Sew Heart Felt's original countryside characters, Finlay Fox is sure to charm your socks off with his bright orange coat and long bushy tail. Just be sure to keep him away from the chickens!
- Sew Heart Felt slippers are created in the land of Kathmandu by clever ladies who shape organic wool by hand with soap, water and a sprinkle of genius.
- Delicately sewn features bring the characterful animal slippers to life while cross stitched, soft suede anti-slip soles are added to finish them off and make them totally toe-tastic!
- They are beautifully presented in an organic, cotton, drawstring pouch.
Care Instructions: Dampen a soft, clean cloth with cool water and spot clean.
- Hand felted, suede sole
- Eco-friendly, fairly traded, hand-made, natural fibres
- Approx. length - 0-1 years: 11cms
- Approx. length - 1-2 years: 13cms
- Approx. length - 2-3 years: 15cms
- Approx. length - 4-5 years: 17cms
- Approx. length - 6-7 years: 19cms
£2.50 standard UK delivery. We aim to deliver within 3-5 working days.
FREE delivery on orders over £40
USA Mainland Orders:
$8.95 standard USA delivery. We aim to deliver within 5-7 working days.
FREE delivery on orders over $80
For standard international orders, the cost of postage and packaging will be calculated automatically and shown at checkout before order confirmation. Please note that all duty and local taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
For full details please visit our Delivery & Returns page.